Friday 15 November 2019

Park wandering!..

The kids were attempting their NNAS Otdoors Discovery Award so I took the opportunity to put some of the photography skills I have picked up over the past few weeks into practice and photograph around Nuttall Park.

Some of things I photographed were things that I would have normally passed up on but putting the boring project task into practice I managed to photograph a rusty old frying pan and some old plastic windmills and made them look quite interesting I think. The fence I used the trees to frame and the colours came out stunning.




and a manky old mud kitchen.





The light was also really good, the sun was shining down on the trees so I decided to take advantage of the natural lighting and take a photo of the sunlight hitting the tree trunks and lighting up the ground.

 

I like the effect of the sun hitting my lens leaving a rainbow effect.



I love the winter colours of the leaves about to fall to the ground in contrast against the green moss covered trees that look like they are about to break in to a waltz and the sun just kissing the moss covered tree trunks, however I felt this needed a boost so I edited in photoshop to bring out the colours..





The wheelbarrow in the woodpile.


The Remembrance Stones was a great way to use leading lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEDx Oldham 21/11/19

I was very fortunate to be invited to cover the photography at the Enterprise Trust TEDx Oldham event at the Oldham University Campu...